In the early 2000s, Fred Durst refused to return Eddie's gear. Eddie showed up to Durst's house in an assault vehicle, samurai bun, duct-taped boots, pants held up by a string and pistol in hand. When Durst answered the door, he held the gun to Durst's head, demanding his gear to be returned. This is what I believe Durst saw on his doorstep.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia